A passenger spotted a snake in an AirAsia flight and the flight was diverted as soon as the captain came to know about the snake’s presence inside plane.
A domestic AirAsia flight from Kuala Lampur, Malaysia was diverted on Thursday (Feb 10) after passengers inside the flight spotted a snake.
A video has now gone viral, video was originally shared by a Tiktok user E-dal Tay which shows the snake in an overhead light fixture on the flight to Tawau, Malaysia.
“Very Rare Incident”
Responding to the viral video AirAsia confirmed the incident really happened and “as soon as the captain was aware, he decided to divert the aircraft to Kuching as a precautionary measure to fumigate the aircraft”
“This is a very rare incident which can occur on any aircraft from time to time,” Airlines said in a statement. The video has been viewed more than 2 million times since being posted on Thursday.
“The captain took appropriate action and the flight safely departed for Tawau as soon as possible, the safety & well being of our guests and crew is always our top priority”, the Airline added.
WATCH VIDEO :
Read Trending News
- Man stabs roommate for loud snoring and a noisy mobile game, jailed
- Assistant Prof at NUS Charged with Cannabis Consumption & Possession Of Vape Device
- Preschool teacher faces 5 new charges of child abuse at Kinderland preschool
- “Chinese Go Out” : Chinese Visitors Claim Discrimination at Singapore Airshow
- Man in Singapore jailed for slapping 13-year-old boy