The Singapore Police have arrested three men, aged between 19 and 22, for their suspected involvement in a case of robbery with hurt.
The three men had allegedly attacked the 16-year-old & robbed him of his gold necklace & ring worth more than $6000.
According to the press release, the Police said that they were alerted to a fight along Magazine Road on 6 June 2022 at 3.00am.
Upon the police officers’ arrival, the three men had purportedly fled from the scene.
Preliminary investigations revealed that three men had allegedly assaulted a 16-year-old male and robbed him of his gold necklace and ring purportedly worth $6,300 in total.
The 16-year-old male sustained minor injuries and was conveyed to the hospital.
Through ground enquiries and with the aid of images from CCTV and Police cameras, officers from Central Police Division established the identities of the three men and arrested them within 24 hours of the report, the police said in press release.
The gold necklace was subsequently recovered.
The trio will be charged in court on 8 June 2022 with the offence of robbery with hurt under Section 394 of the Penal Code 1871. The offence carries an imprisonment term of not less than five years and not more than 20 years, and caning of not less than 12 strokes.
Image : Singapore Police Force
Read Trending News
- Serial Shop Thief Sentenced to Eight Months’ Jail
- Heartbreaking : Three Week Old Infant & Mother Found Dead at The Foot Of HDB Block In Ghim Moh
- Three Teenagers Arrested For Suspected Theft of Lorry From Carpark
- Man Who Sued Woman for S$3 Million for Friend-Zoning, Now Accused of Cheating in Separate Case
- River Valley Murder : Teen Sentenced To 16-years In Jail For Brutal Murder Of 13-year-old Boy