Keppel Bay, Singapore, has witnessed another tragic incident as a 24-year-old man’s lifeless body was found in its waters on Sunday. This marks the second such occurrence in just a week.
According to reports, the distress call was received from Labrador Park around 7:30 AM, leading to the involvement of the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) for water rescue around 11:15 AM.
Despite extensive efforts, the man’s body was found near Marina at Keppel Bay, about 3.4 kilometers from Labrador Park. He was pronounced dead at the scene by an SCDF paramedic.
Initial police investigations suggest no foul play, echoing a similar conclusion from last Tuesday when a 50-year-old man’s body was found in Keppel Bay waters.
The authorities were alerted to the situation at 2 Keppel Bay Vista, the location of Marina at Keppel Bay, around 8:40 AM last Tuesday. The man was retrieved from the waters, and a Singapore Civil Defence Force paramedic pronounced him dead at the scene.
According to preliminary investigations, the police have not identified any indications of foul play. The identity of the deceased was confirmed by a spokesperson from Marina at Keppel Bay, who mentioned that the man was a crew member of a boat docked at the marina. However, further details are being withheld due to ongoing police investigations.
The investigations found no signs of malicious intent in that case as well.
- Singapore Flag-Wearing ‘God’ at Hougang Kopitiam Jailed Two Weeks For Public Nuisance
- Jail Time for Man Who Extorted Grindr Dates Of Money & TV Set
- Woman In SG Admits to Falsely Accusing Colleagues of Rape & Sexual Assault
- Man In Singapore Jailed For Coughing At His Colleagues as a “Joke”
- 15-Year-Old Arrested for Robbing At Tampines Store of Cash & Cigarettes At Knifepoint