A 35-year-old man has been arrested by the Police on suspicion of committing an act of sexual exposure.
After conducting investigations with the help of images from CCTV cameras and ground enquiries, the Bedok Police Division was able to identify the perpetrator and detain him on 14 March 2023 in the vicinity of New Upper Changi Road.
Preliminary findings suggest that the man may have also been involved in two other similar cases, but investigations are ongoing.
The offence of sexual exposure under Section 377BF of the Penal Code 1871 carries an imprisonment term which may extend to one year, a fine or both.
The Police reminded the public that they will deal with sexual offenders who threaten the personal safety of others in the community sternly, in accordance with the law.
Image for illustration purpose
- Man stabs roommate for loud snoring and a noisy mobile game, jailed
- Assistant Prof at NUS Charged with Cannabis Consumption & Possession Of Vape Device
- Preschool teacher faces 5 new charges of child abuse at Kinderland preschool
- “Chinese Go Out” : Chinese Visitors Claim Discrimination at Singapore Airshow
- Man in Singapore jailed for slapping 13-year-old boy