On Friday (Apr 7), the Singapore Police Force reported that a 43-year-old man has been arrested for his alleged involvement in a housebreaking and theft incident.
The authorities were informed of the incident, which occurred at a store located along Jurong East Street 24, at approximately 1:32 pm on Tuesday. The stolen items included cash valued at about S$40,000 and cigarettes worth about S$6,000.
The Clementi Police Division officers were able to establish the suspect’s identity by conducting ground inquiries and reviewing images from police cameras and close-circuit television (CCTV). Subsequently, they arrested him on Friday.
The man is to be charged with housebreaking and theft on Saturday. If convicted, he may face a maximum jail term of 10 years and a fine.
Images from google
- NTU Undergraduate Accused of Cannabis Trafficking on Campus, Faces Multiple Drug Charges
- Drum Instructor Sentenced to Jail and Caning for Molesting Underage Student
- Serial Shop Thief Sentenced to Eight Months’ Jail
- Heartbreaking : Three Week Old Infant & Mother Found Dead at The Foot Of HDB Block In Ghim Moh
- Three Teenagers Arrested For Suspected Theft of Lorry From Carpark