Singapore Food Agency has suspended food business operations of Burger & Lobster Singapore Pte Ltd at Jewel Changi Airport with effect from 16 May 2022.
In a media release SFA said that MOH & SFA are is investigating six incidents of Gastroenteritis affecting total of 17 persons.
After consuming food at Burger & Lobster 4 people were hospitalised and 1 had since been discharged, SFA added.
Operations Suspended Until Further Notice
“The Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) are investigating six incidents of gastroenteritis affecting a total of 17 persons after consuming food prepared by Burger and Lobster Singapore Pte Ltd located at Jewel Changi Airport between 7 and 15 May 2022”.
In view of the suspected ongoing transmission, SFA has suspended the food business operations of Burger and Lobster Singapore Pte Ltd at Jewel Changi Airport, with effect from 16 May 2022 until further notice.
Food safety is a joint responsibility. SFA would like to remind food operators to observe good food and personal hygiene practices at all times, SFA said in a media relase.
- Serial Shop Thief Sentenced to Eight Months’ Jail
- Heartbreaking : Three Week Old Infant & Mother Found Dead at The Foot Of HDB Block In Ghim Moh
- Three Teenagers Arrested For Suspected Theft of Lorry From Carpark
- Man Who Sued Woman for S$3 Million for Friend-Zoning, Now Accused of Cheating in Separate Case
- River Valley Murder : Teen Sentenced To 16-years In Jail For Brutal Murder Of 13-year-old Boy