Channel News Asia’s presenter Julie Yoo was covering the United Nations-led COP27 climate talks in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
While she was live on CNA’s Asia Tonight programme when she fainted and co-host looked confused & took a while to respond after she fainted during live show.
The video has now gone viral and Mediacorp has responded.
“Julie Yoo is feeling better after fainting live on air on Wednesday (Nov 9) evening”, said Mediacorp.
“She was feeling a little unwell due to dehydration and low blood sugar,” Mediacorp said in a statement on Wednesday night.
“Ms Yoo has sought medical help accompanied by a colleague and is now feeling better”.
“She will be resting tonight and will be back on air tomorrow,” the Mediacorp company added.
CNA also thanked everyone for their concern.
- Serial Shop Thief Sentenced to Eight Months’ Jail
- Heartbreaking : Three Week Old Infant & Mother Found Dead at The Foot Of HDB Block In Ghim Moh
- Three Teenagers Arrested For Suspected Theft of Lorry From Carpark
- Man Who Sued Woman for S$3 Million for Friend-Zoning, Now Accused of Cheating in Separate Case
- River Valley Murder : Teen Sentenced To 16-years In Jail For Brutal Murder Of 13-year-old Boy