A man aged 26, was found dead at The Florida condominium in Hougang on Wednesday morning (July 13).
According to media reports, the police said they received a call requesting for assistance at 76 Hougang Avenue 7 at 6.53am and found the man lying motionless on the second level of the block.
He was pronounced dead by paramedics at scene.
Based on preliminary investigations, the police do not suspect foul play.
A resident on the eighth floor, said he was asleep when a loud sound woke him up at around 4am. He told stomp that “I was awakened when I heard a loud impact. It didn’t sound like a car crash. I also felt strong vibrations on my window. But since it was about 4am, I did not think much of it and simply went back to sleep”.
“Upon waking up at 7am, I saw a body lying on the ground with blood. I couldn’t get back to sleep and was left wondering what happened”, the resident told stomp.
Police investigations are ongoing.
Images from Stomp
- Man stabs roommate for loud snoring and a noisy mobile game, jailed
- Assistant Prof at NUS Charged with Cannabis Consumption & Possession Of Vape Device
- Preschool teacher faces 5 new charges of child abuse at Kinderland preschool
- “Chinese Go Out” : Chinese Visitors Claim Discrimination at Singapore Airshow
- Man in Singapore jailed for slapping 13-year-old boy